7 USC 1765d - Acquisition of property

Upon the request of the Secretary of Agriculture, the Secretary of State may use the authorities contained in the Foreign Service Buildings Act, 1926 [22 U.S.C. 292 et seq.], to acquire sites and buildings, including living quarters, for the purpose of establishing United States Agricultural Trade Offices.