15 USC 4503 - Deposit of remainder of excess amount into Treasury as indirect restitution

The amount that remains from the excess amount described in section 4502 (c)1 of this title after all disbursements have been made for a fiscal year under section 4502 (d)1 of this title shall be deposited by the Secretary of the Treasury into the general fund of the Treasury.
[1] See References in Text note below.