38 USC 7805 - Revolving fund

The revolving fund shall be deposited in a checking account with the Treasury of the United States. Such amounts thereof as the Secretary may determine to be necessary to establish and maintain operating accounts for the various canteens may be deposited in checking accounts or other interest-bearing accounts in other depositaries selected by the Secretary.